Library Solution Overview
AV2—Inspired Learning For All Grades
AV2 stands for “audiovisual and print plus web.” This represents how our media enhanced books and interactive eBooks come packed with a host of supplementary digital resources. Our AV2 Library Solutions consist of eye-catching titles infused with audiovisual and multimedia components that supplement learning and appeal to the interests of young readers.
Inside the cover of each AV2 title is a unique code that provides access to a host of videos, activities, slideshows, and weblinks. These media features help keep learners engaged, fill knowledge gaps, and improve outcomes.
Our AV2 Library Solutions offer a multisensory experience that engages all learning styles. They cover a wide range of high-interest, fiction, language arts, math, science, social studies, and sports topics. Our collection continuously grows to meet the everchanging demands of student interests and educator needs.
As the first, and only, media enhanced books for the educational market, AV2 Library Solutions give readers the chance to dive even deeper into a topic than ever before. Our vibrant visuals, trustworthy content, and digital enhancements stimulate and inspire learners of all kinds.
Browse a live contents page to easily navigate through resources
Listen to sections of the book read aloud
Watch informative video clips
Gain additional information for research
View images and captions
Complete activities and hands-on experiments
Study vocabulary, and complete a matching word activity
Test your knowledge
Share titles within your Learning Management System (LMS) or Library Circulation System (LCS)
Create bibliographical references following the Chicago Manual of Style
Find all pertinent information at a glance with an intuitive display listing all key data and digital resources included in a title
Top five reasons you’ll love AV2 Library Solutions
AV2 Library Solutions address diverse, ever-changing student needs by allowing you to:
- Discover thousands of fiction and nonfiction media enhanced titles
- Use the unique code found in each book to unlock interactive digital features
- Access the digital features through the easy-to-use interface
- Strengthen students’ knowledge of key concepts and ideas with age-appropriate activities
- Ensure maximum readability through easy-to-read book layouts and audio narration
- Captivate learner interests with eye-catching images and educational videos connected to the text
- Connect to child-safe educational sites through embedded weblinks
- Appeal to many learning styles, such as visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning preferences
- Complete assessments and activities online or print them for use as handouts
- Send assignments and assessments to students using your learning management systems
- Present content to your class
- Share results with students, parents, and teachers